Quite a lot, actually. We’ve added a few great people to the staff, brought on a few new clients, and are working diligently to complete and launch a very cool, completely new e-commerce platform with direct fulfillment integration for a well-known Ivy League university. (More on that later.)
While preparing for a presentation a few weeks ago, I was compiling a list of the sites we’ve launched so far in 2008. They include (in no particular order):
- Angel Learning – Industry leading learning management software
- FreePatterns – Free craft patterns of all kinds
- CeleryStreet – Eco-friendly products for green living
- Horse Fences That Work – Just what it says!
- ePatternsCentral – Downloadable craft patterns
- Sales Diesel – Ground breaking sales outsourcing provider
- Marilyn’s Keepsakes – Personalized gifts and wedding accessories
- Carrie & Tuck – New product offering from Boatman Geller
- Classic Pool & Patio – Custom pool design and installation
- Searchlight Reviews – Aggregated customer reviews for small businesses
- Tosh Family Dental – Lebanon, Indiana dental practice
Stay tuned, there are more in the works!